Easy-Peasy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Great for cold snaps in spring or an everyday dinner, this Tomato-Tortellini soup will be a hit with your family for sure. After all, it only has 4 ingredients, making it an easy weeknight go-to for the family.
For more comfort food ideas, visit www.culinary.net. The video below gives a quick how-to, but make sure to scroll down for the written recipe.
• Two 14 ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
• One 9 ounce package of refrigerated tortellini
• One 8 ounce tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion
• One can tomato soup
• Fresh chives (optional)
1. In a medium sauce pan bring broth to a boil. Add tortellini then reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl whisk 1/3 cup of hot broth into the cream cheese spread. Whisk until smooth. Pour contents into sauce pan.
3. Stir in tomato soup and heat through.
4. Serve with fresh chives, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens.