About Melissa Stailey
Hi! I’m Melissa Stailey, a freelance writer that loves to cook. I live and work in Washington, DC.
There are articles on this website that I’ve written, and there are also guest articles available. Please contact me if you would like to have a guest article published.
If you want to ask me to bid on a project, or need to read my client reviews, visit Melissa Stailey at Upwork. This is the website where you can get a per-project or hourly quote from me.
You can also contact me at Copywriting Mix, which I am setting up to handle most of my business transactions.
I am currently in a lot of transition in terms of work and education. I recently returned to college to finish my degree, and spend much of my time writing for clients and doing classwork. I am also completing a HubSpot certification that will allow me to integrate the HubSpot with more solutions, like Dynamics — More info about this here.
Connect in Other Ways
- Friend me on Good Reads (Email me to ask me to review your cooking book on this website as well as Good Reads.)
- Listen to music I like on Blip.
- We can swap recipes and reblog them at either Mix.com or Pinterest.
- Another work-in-progress is an online store I will be selling specific, bundled services social media/freelance writing services through. Follow me on GumShoe if you’re ever over there.
- Of course, you can follow @foodofhistory on Twitter. My marketing and writing business, Copywriting Mix, has a new Twitter account, too.
- Visit my online portfolio here: Melissa Stailey @Crevado
- Find me for work at LinkedIn or Upwork.
Please get in touch if you would like to exchange links, submit an article (preferably with images) or discuss PR opportunities.