Four Ways To Simplify Your Holidays
Here are tips that can help:
- In lieu of elaborate dinner parties, invite friends and family over for brunch or lunch.
- Memberships to a theater or museum make great gifts that can bring pleasure all year and help support the community.
- Donate to a charitable cause or nonprofit in a special someone’s name.
- Incorporate your favorite bakery’s bread or cookies into a gift basket with tea towels, fruit and a bottle of an R.W. Knudsen Family® celebratory beverage.
R.W. Knudsen Family believes great juice is the result of great fruit-so for more than 50 years, it’s produced quality juice products, including more than 100 types of natural and organic fruit and vegetable juices, carbonated fruit beverages and specialty items.
You can use them in such tasty dishes as this one:
Cranberry Pomegranate Celebration Punch with Ice Ring
- 3 (32-fl. oz.) bottles R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Cranberry Pomegranate Flavored Juice Blend, chilled, divided
- 1 lemon, sliced crosswise into 6 to 8 thin slices
- 18 to 24 small fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 (13/4-oz.) package fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds (arils), optional
- 2 (25.4-fl. oz.) bottles R.W. Knudsen Family Sparkling Cranberry Flavored Beverage, chilled
- 1 (8-fl. oz.) bottle R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Orange Juice from concentrate, chilled
Pour 1 bottle juice blend into 8-cup fluted tube pan or ring mold. Arrange lemon slices in pan. Center 3 to 4 cranberries and mint leaves over each lemon. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, if desired. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours. Combine remaining juice blend, sparkling cranberry beverage and orange juice in punch bowl. Unmold ice ring by dipping mold quickly into pan of warm water to loosen. Float ice ring in punch, fruit side up.