Hershey’s Easy No Bake Easter Pie
This super-easy, delicious, no bake Easter pie starts with a combination of Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures, Hershey’s Kisses chocolates and whipped topping.
Place the mixture into a Ready Crust Graham Cracker pie crust and refrigerate for three hours. Once the mixture is set, add additional whipped topping and a garnish of your choice.
Hershey’s Easy Easter Pie
- 20 Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures unwrapped (part of 13-oz. Pkg.)
- 50 Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates, unwrapped (part of 13-oz. Pkg.)
- 1 large tub (12-oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-oz.)
- Optional Garnish:
- Hershey's candy coated milk chocolate eggs
- Jolly Rancher Jellybeans candy
- Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs
- Any other small, soft candies you love!
Chop each peanut butter cup into 6 pieces; set aside.
Microwave 50 unwrapped Kisses milk chocolates in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) 1 minute or just until chocolate is melted when stirred; stir in 3-1/2 cups whipped topping until blended.
Spread half of chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cup pieces. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Spread with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Garnish each serving with Kisses milk chocolates and optional candy eggs.
Recipe courtesy of Hershey Foods Corporation
You can watch an easy video of the recipe below. The kiddos will love it.